I am a certified health & wellness coach with over 18 years of experience working in the field of chronic disease, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and wellness. I approach wellness from both the scientific and real world perspectives.
I have a Master of Science degree from Virginia Commonwealth University in Health and Movement Sciences and am the Director of Chronic Disease Prevention & Control at a local health department. I also have a background in exercise physiology – as a Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist through the American College of Sports Medicine. In addition, I am a certified yoga instructor.
Improving health and wellness often involves changing long-set patterns within many areas of our lives; diet, physical activity/inactivity, work/family/social life, and mental health.
If you are ready to make a change in your life, to discover and reconnect with your own strength, courage and happiness I want to work with you to make it happen.
Intro to Wellness Session @ $35 offers an affordable entry point to experience first-hand how engaging with me can help you meet your wellness goals.
> Read about our Teacup Wellness Coach Gift Program
1:1 WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Initial coaching session @ $150 includes:
- Health assessment to provide a complete picture of your medical background and where you are in your readiness to make change. This information allows me to create a completely customized program for you.
- During the first 90-minute coaching session, we work to identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness plan that includes; a vision, three-month goals and the first steps you will take on your path to improved health and wellness.
After your initial session, ongoing coaching sessions will include:
- Review your progress toward your vision and goals
- Explore and resolve the most pressing issues
- Expand on your best experiences
- Discuss your strengths and how to leverage these to meet your goals
- Collaborate with you to identify topics of importance
- Explore supports and structures needed to ensure your success and ability to handle challenges
- Learning something new and then agreeing on a set of goals for the following sessions
You will enjoy plenty of “aha” insights along the way as you watch your body, mind, and spirit transform.
Ongoing coaching sessions can take place weekly, monthly, or quarterly (depending on your desired schedule).
- 4-Session Package – $480
- 8-Session Package – $880
- 12-Session Package – $1200
Please use buttons above right for booking sessions with me.