I believe we all hunger for well-being, prosperity, and self-worth, in a world bombarded by chronic stress and illness. Knowing that so many people are suffering, it’s surprising that more individuals are not encouraged to take the necessary steps needed to optimize their health.
However, I understand how puzzling it can be when trying to determine what steps to take, which is why I chose to become a certified health educator. I enjoy taking people from their current level of health to their health goals and needs using fun, scientific, and innovative forms of motivation and education.
I specialize in helping individuals restore their metabolism so they can naturally lose weight and have abundant energy. My program addresses issues such as endocrine health, gut health, bio-individuality, cravings, nutritional needs, emotional patterns, fitness, obesogens, and allergies, and sensitivities.
For individuals seeking a deeper level of self-care, I combine my core program with functional laboratory assessments that allow me to uncover hidden stressors and underlying malfunctions that may be delaying weight loss and causing feelings of despair.
After completing my program, you will know how to reset your hormones, discover your unique bio-individual needs, beat cravings, shop and prepare nutrient-dense foods that promote weight loss, design a fitness regimen, and know how to remove limiting self-beliefs that prevent you from living an invigorating life.
- Living Light International; Raw Culinary Arts Associate Chef & Instructor Training
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition; Health Coach
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition; FDN-P
- Excelsior College: Bachelor of Science – Health Sciences Emphasis: Health & Wellness
- American Fitness Professionals & Associates; Holistic Nutritionist
- Certified TRX Trainer
- Up Coming in 2018- The Health Sciences Academy; Advanced Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner