Live Life to the Fullest (Chapter Two)
Enjoy this second installment of Live to the Fullest by Teacup Coach Kristen Mercurio. She shares useful suggestions on how each of us can make the most of this one life.
It doesn’t matter the title I held in a position or lack thereof…. I always treat people how we all deserve to be treated. I live life to the fullest, have fun and try to ensure everyone around me does the same.
I don’t like to sit and wallow in heartache and pain, it’s not a good place for me. I don’t like watching the nonverbal expressions in other people, it’s almost as if I can see their energy level decrease and get dark. I like to ensure people are happy, laughing, and living their life!
- I learn new words/phrases in other languages
- Watch a movie or listen to songs in other languages
- Talk to people everywhere I go
- When children cry in stores, I talk to them as if I knew what they were crying about
- I play with children in the neighborhood, in other classes, and at the park/field
- I wear wigs, style my hair in every way possible and every way I was taught or have taught myself to style
- My clothes and style can’t be classified by one or two styles but a blend of many
- I talk with my hands
- I use facial expressions, body language, and silence that are appropriate for situations
- I look for things that other people may not see
- I turn trash into art (or at least in my eyes)
- I talk to pets and animals and love them as much as I love people
- I appreciate the beauty even on the toughest days, I try to find beauty in something, anything
- When life gets me down I remember people from all walks of life, all circumstances, all nationalities taught me: When life gets you down, when you feel like you have nothing, or when you hit rock bottom— Start counting your blessings. Count the things you have to be thankful for. Somedays it may take everything you have to be grateful for 1 or 2 things. But, whenever you struggle to list things to be grateful for start with:
- I am grateful I woke up today and can live life to the fullest
- I am grateful for all the experiences in my life that have led me this far so that I can live my life to the fullest
- I am grateful that I am able to make choices for myself and for today, I am grateful that I can choose to live my life to the fullest and always do so with a smile on my face, laughter in my voice, and love in my heart.
How do you define—LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST?
Let me know! I want to hear, see, or read about it.
SNAP ME: CoachMCoachKris
Kristen Mercurio provides coaching services in the areas of health and wellness, stress management, relationships, youth, goal setting, and small business goal planning. Coaches’ profiles are quickly being finalized and going live on the company website every day! Check out Teacup Wellness daily as coaches go LIVE. View their profiles, bios, and learn more about how they can coach, motivate, and lead you closer to your goals!